English Work Study Visa
Here are videos from some of our Work Study Visa Students
Donegal English Language School offers an 8 month Work Study Visa Programme.
Our Work Study Programme includes:25 weeks of classes (minimum of 15 hours per week) & 8 weeks holiday
- 1 Week FREE Accommodation
- A Social Activity Programme
This 8 month programme includes 25 weeks classes (minimum of 15 hours per week) 8 weeks holidays and one weeks free accommodation. Under this programme you are permitted to work part-time during your studies and full-time during the 8 weeks of holidays. You are only permitted to take holidays before or after your English tuition commences. We will provide you with all necessary documents for your application for entry to Ireland.
All students who choose the English Work Study Visa Programme must sit an official examination at the end of their studies. We prepare our students for the internationally recognised IELTS exam.
The process for receiving your English Work-Study Visa is as follows
- Full payment is made for your course.
- We will issue you with a letter of invitation. You must present this to the Irish immigration authorities when you enter Ireland.
- You must hold a valid passport for at least 6 months after your course has finished.
- You must have medical insurance for 1 year. We can provide this for you if you wish.
- You have to provide bank statements to show evidence of how you will support your stay.
- You must provide documentation of your work & study history.
If you are refused a study visa you will get a full refund of fees less €200 to cover administration costs.
To ensure we deliver a quality product we have limited spaces on this programme. We limit numbers to ensure we have a good nationality and cultural mix.
For more information regarding Irish visas, please visit the Department of Foreign Affairs and Department of Justice, Equality & Law Reform
For more detailed information on the English Work Study Process please email us
Check out our Adult Accommodation and Adult Social Programme.