|Exam Intensive (IELTS/FCE/CAE) (with social activity package)||15 hrs English + 5 hours One to One per week
9.15- 12.30 pm & 2.00-3.00 pm/ 2 sessions of 2.5 hours||€930||€1350||€440 per wk||€435 per wk||€430 per wk|
|Course Book General and Intensive English||€35|
|FCE/CAE Examination Registration||€175|
|Course Books IELTS/FCE/CAE/WSV/Bespoke Business English||€65|
|IELTS Examination Registration||€200|
|Programme booking fee||€50|
|1. Zephyr Lodge Residential Accommodation (includes continental breakfast)Additional night in shared/private accommodation €33/€46 to be added.||€210 per week (shared room) €300 (private room)||€230 per week (shared room) €320 (private room)|
|2.Host Family (includes half board, breakfast & dinner)||€195 per week (single room)||€205 per week (single room) €225 per week (not on language course)|
|3. Casa Del Mar (residential, self-catering)||€160 per week (twin room) €250 per week (private room)||€180 per week (twin room) €270 per week (private room)|
1. Zephyr Lodge Accommodation is a superior residential accommodation situated beside the Atlantic coast and within 5 minutes’ walk of the school and the town centre. The house is very spacious with sitting room, dining room and a well equipped kitchen and free WIFI. All rooms are ensuite and we offer private rooms or room share. Some rooms offer sea views. Arrival and departure is Saturday/Sunday (September – June) and Sunday only (July –August). Check in is from 4 pm and departure 11 am.
2.We also work with a select number of host families that provide a home from home experience. Students who opt for host family have breakfast and dinner with the family every day. A private room is offered. WIFI is available in all families.
3.Casa Del Mar accommodation is a superior residential accommodation situated beside the Atlantic coast and within 5 minutes’ walk of the school and the town centre. The house is very spacious with sitting room, dining room and a well equipped kitchen and free WIFI. Some rooms are ensuite or have shared bathroom and we offer private rooms or room share. some rooms offer sea views. Arrivals and departure is Sunday. check-in is from 4 pm and departure 11 am (Please note that in June, July and August that guests use the sitting room and dining room from Zephyr.
4.No refund will be made if a student makes alternative accommodation arrangements during their stay with us. No allowance is made for absence during stay or for late arrival or early departures.
5.Airport Transfers from Dublin are €70 each way in peak season (April, June to mid-September) Collections are between 11 am – 6 pm and drop offs are between 11 am – 6.00 pm on a Sunday. Transfers are grouped together, students will have to wait for the arrival/departure of other students.
Alternatively there is a public bus that runs every two hours from the airport and the cost is €19.50 one way. This bus goes to Ballyshannon. We then offer free collection/drop off between 9am – 8 pm. Outside of this time a taxi can be arranged. Taxis are approximately €10 one way.
6.The fee for a private transfer is €240 one way.
7.We also offer collections from Knock airport which has flights from Italy. For an individual transfer the fee is €95 one way and if sharing the transfer the fee is €50 per person. There is also a public bus every two hours and costs €16. We then offer free collection/drop off from the local bus stop.
8.European citizens must bring a EHIC European Health Insurance card (E128). Medical Insurance can be arranged at a cost of approximately
€40 for four weeks or under | €50 for six weeks or under | €55 for 12 weeks or under | €125 for 52 weeks
9.Text book (all books and materials are included for programmes of 1 week only)
10.For courses of more than one week, books must be purchased at €35. Books for Exam Preparation programmes are €65.
• A private room can be included for €90 (per week)
• An administration fee of €25 applies to all accommodation booked.
• There is a booking fee of €50 for all programmes
• A fee of €45 per week applies to students who have special dietary requests eg nut allergy, celiac. A fee of €15 per week applies to students who are lactose intolerant.
• Lunch (Monday to Friday) can be included for €40 per week. Class hours are reduced to 2 hours for class sizes of 3 or less.
• Group tuition is only suitable for students of English level pre-intermediate upwards on all adult programmes. For students below this level we recommend the one to one programme
• On Bank Holiday Mondays (18 March, 22 April, 6 May, 3 June & 28 October 2019), there will be no English classes, students are offered an excursion in place.
• Class hours are reduced to 2 hours for class sizes of 3 or less
• Group tuition is only suitable for students of English pre-intermediate level upwards.For students below this level we recommend the one to one programme.