Junior English & Horse Riding
This programme is suitable for experienced riders and includes 15 hours of English and 5 riding sessions per week.
Students ride around 1.5 hours per day with other time being spent on horse care.
Students are offered instruction in riding and outdoor activities.
While jumping and cross country are one of the riding activities provided. We do not offer training courses in jumping, dressage or eventing.
The horses provided are leisure horses & ponies, flexible and appropriate for activities offered.
Goals of a student’s riding week is to have fun on horseback, discover Ireland and improve English speaking.
Affiliate Riding Centre The Equestrian Centre
AIRE approved facilities include:
- Some of the best riding terrain in the whole of Ireland including, a 10 km beach and 1000 sq acres of rolling sand dunes on our doorstep, mountain, lake and forest trails all within a short distance of the yard
- Indoor and outdoor arenas
- Over 45 horses and ponies to suit everyone’s needs
- Cross country schooling course
- Friendly and professional staff
We provides premium accommodation through our Junior residential sites and a selection of Host Families. Further details here
Junior Social & Cultural Activities
Our evening activities include water sports, onsite discos, bowling, treasure hunts, cinema, art and music workshops, talent shows, silly olympics, outdoor sports, team building etc.
We also provide a cultural excursion along with an opportunity for the students to shop every Saturday. Some of the destinations include:
- Omagh Folk Park and Omagh Town
- Go Kart Racing and Derry City
- Slieve League and Donegal Town
- Parkes Castle and Sligo Town
- Lough Key National Park and Carrick on Shannon
- 30+ Years