|Exam Intensive (IELTS/FCE/CAE) (with social activity package)||15 hrs English + 5 hours One to One per week 9.15- 12.30 pm & 2.00-3.00 pm/ 2 sessions of 2.5 hours||€930||€1380||€450 para sem||€440 para sem||€430 para sem|
|Course Book General and Intensive English||€35|
|FCE/CAE Examination Registration||€175|
|Course Books IELTS/FCE/CAE/WSV/Bespoke Business English||€65|
|IELTS Examination Registration||€200|
|Programme booking fee||€50|
|1. Zephyr Lodge Residential Accommodation (includes continental breakfast)Additional night in shared/private accommodation €32/€42 to be added.||€220 per week (shared room) €310 (private room)||€240 per week (shared room) €330 (private room)|
|2.Host Family (includes half board, breakfast & dinner)||€195 per week (single room)||€210 per week (single room) €245 per week (not on language course)|
|3. Casa Del Mar (residential, self-catering)||€170 per week (twin room) €260 per week (private room)||€190 per week (twin room) €280 per week (private room)|
1.Airport Transfers from Dublin are €70 each way in peak season (April, June to mid-September) Collections are between 11 am – 6 pm and drop offs are between 11 am – 6.00 pm on a Sunday. Transfers are grouped together, students will have to wait for the arrival/departure of other students. Alternatively there is a public bus that runs every two hours from the airport and the cost is €19.50 one way. This bus goes to Ballyshannon. We then offer free collection/drop off between 9am – 8 pm. Outside of this time a taxi can be arranged. Taxis are approximately €10 one way.
2.The fee for a private transfer is €240 one way.
3.We also offer collections from Knock airport which has flights from Italy. For an individual transfer the fee is €95 one way and if sharing the transfer the fee is €50 per person. There is also a public bus every two hours and costs €16. We then offer free collection/drop off from the local bus stop.
• European citizens must bring a EHIC European Health Insurance card (E128). Medical Insurance can be arranged at a cost of approximately €40 for four weeks or under | €50 for six weeks or under | €55 for 12 weeks or under | €125 for 52 weeks
• Text book (all books and materials are included for programmes of 1 week only)
• For courses of more than one week, books must be purchased at €35. Books for Exam Preparation programmes are €65.
• A private room can be included for €90 (per week)
• An administration fee of €25 applies to all accommodation booked.
• There is a booking fee of €50 for all programmes
• A fee of €45 per week applies to students who have special dietary requests eg nut allergy, celiac. A fee of €15 per week applies to students who are lactose intolerant. Full board can be included for €160 per week
• Lunch (Monday to Friday) can be included for €40 per week. Class hours are reduced to 2 hours for class sizes of 3 or less.
• Group tuition is only suitable for students of English level pre-intermediate upwards on all adult programmes. For students below this level we recommend the one to one programme
• The fee for selecting a private room in residential accommodation on the English and Activity programmes is €70 per week
• On Bank Holiday Mondays (17 March, 13 April, 4 May, 1 June & 26 October 2020), there will be no English classes, students are offered an excursion in place.
• Class hours are reduced to 2 hours for class sizes of 3 or less
• Group tuition is only suitable for students of English pre-intermediate level upwards.For students below this level we recommend the one to one programme.