Online IELTS English Exam Preparation
B1 – C1 | Monday – Friday | 9.15 am – 12 .30 pm | 15 hours per week | 2 – 12 participants | Duration 1 – 8 weeks
This course includes:
- 15 hours of English per week
- Online & 1-2-1 oral test
- Interactive group activities
- Personalised learning
- Regular level testing
- Free social activities each week
- Free online study material
- Completion certificate
About the programme
DELS is offering a blended learning programme that combines group tuition, opportunities for peer collaboration and social interaction with native English speakers (All Irish).
Classes are international and have a maximum of 12 students with an average of 8. The course combines General English and IELTS exam preparation.
Learners receive a pre-course online test and one-to-one oral conversation to ensure the teaching can be tailored to best support their ability level. The course includes regular, informal tests, to assess progression and identify areas for support and focus.
Social activity programme
Along with the 15 hours of contact English with our expert tutors, students also have the option of joining additional online social activities. Activities are run twice per week and are led by our teachers. This gives students the opportunity to use their English outside of class and help promote fluency.
Conversation classes | Cooking/baking | Art | Quizzes | Games | Virtual tours of local attractions
How to enrol?
Once you have booked the course:
- You will be sent an email with a link to an online test, and an invitation to an online one to one meeting with one of our teachers to assess your oral level.
- Once your level is determined, we will send an email with a link to invite you to your class.
- All you have to do is click on the link and join the class.
What do you need?
- Computer, laptop or tablet with broadband connection of 10mbs or more.
- Headphones, microphone and a webcam
Online General English/IELTS English Programme
9.15 – 10.45 am
|Introduction & Vocabulary Builder||Extended Vocabulary (IELTS)||Grammar Focus||Grammar Review||Test Review|
10.45am – 11 am
11am -12.30 pm
|Speaking and Review||Reading and Review (IELTS)||Listening and Review||Writing and Review (IELTS)||Natural Conversation Practical English|
|Conversation class with Gina||Quiz Night with Neil|