Online Junior Experiential English
12 – 17 years | A2 – C1 | 1 – 4 weeks
This course includes:
- 10 hours of structured classes
- Small groups (maximum 8 )
- Online & 1-2-1oral test
- Reflective learning journal
- Activities with local teenagers
- Free online study material
- Completion Certificate
About the programme
We have used our 30 years of experience teaching teenagers to provide an engaging and dynamic hands on, online English language learning experience. The material is designed to reflect the interests of teenagers and is age related.
In our Experiential English classes, students will get the opportunity to:
- create micro businesses
- cook through English
- produce mini films, podcasts
- develop media skills
- produce art
- write mini stories
- learn about Irish literature and much more
- Focused English language coaching
- Online social interaction with local teenagers, through group activities, peer social activities and games
- Self-paced online learning/study material
- On-going support with a qualified English language tutor
Social activity programme
Along with the 10 hours of contact English with our expert tutors, students also have the option of joining additional online social activities with local teenagers guided by our teachers. This gives students the opportunity to use their English outside of class with people of their age and helps promote fluency. Online activities include:
Conversation classes | Cooking/baking | Art | Quizzes | Games | Virtual tours of local attractions
How to enrol?
Once you have booked the course,
- You will be sent an email with a link to an online test , and an invitation to an online one to one meeting with one of our teachers to assess your oral level.
- Once your level is determined we will send an email with a link to invite you to your class.
- All you have to do is click on the link and join.
What do you need?
- Computer, laptop or tablet with broadband connection of 10mbs or more.
- Headphones, microphone and a webcam.
Junior Experiential English Programme
10am-12 pm/2 – 4 pm
Art Creation with Neil
|Cooking with Anita||Media Skills with Shannon||Literature with Anita|
Mini Stories with Neil
Quiz with Shannon and Local Teenagers
|Interactive Games with Neil and Local Teenagers||Virtual Tour of Local Attractions with Anita|