Online One to One Tuition
All Levels | Flexible Times
This course includes:
- 5/10 hours of 1-2-1 per week
- Online test + 1-2-1 oral test
- Personalised learning
- Free social activities each week
- Free online study material
- Completion certificate
About the programme
The one to one classes are completely tailor made to your learning needs. Prior to starting, you will complete a needs analysis which helps the teacher to identify your learning goals and outcomes needed.
Social activity programme
Along with the focused one to one tuition, students also have the option of joining additional online social activities. Activities are run twice per week and are led by our teachers. This gives students the opportunity to use their English outside of class and help promote fluency.
Conversation classes | Cooking/baking | Art | Quizzes | Games | Virtual tours of local attractions
How to enrol?
Once you have booked the course:
- You will be sent an email with a link to an online test, and an invitation to an online one to one meeting with one of our teachers to assess your oral level.
- Once your level is determined, we will send an email with a link to invite you to your class.
- All you have to do is click on the link and join the class.
What do you need?
- Computer, laptop or tablet with broadband connection of 10mbs or more.
- Headphones, microphone and a webcam
Sample One to One Tuition Programme
10am – 12 pm
Introduction & Vocabulary Builder
|Extended Vocabulary||Grammar Focus||Grammar Review|
|Conversation class with Gina||Quiz Night with Neil|