Work Study Visa
This course includes:
- 25 Weeks Study
- 8 Weeks Holiday
- 15 hours of English per week
- Social Activity Package
- Help Finding Accommodation
- Regular level test
- Completion certificate
Donegal English Language School offers an 8 month Work Study Visa Programme.
Our Work Study Programme includes: 25 weeks of classes (minimum of 15 hours per week) & 8 weeks holiday
English classes are every morning 9:15 – 12:30, Monday – Friday every week.
Under this programme you are permitted to work part-time during your studies and full-time during the 8 weeks of holidays. We will provide you with all necessary documents for your application for entry to Ireland.
All students who choose the English Work Study Visa Programme must sit an official examination at the end of their studies. We prepare our students for the internationally recognised IELTS exam.
The process for receiving your English Work-Study Visa is as follows:
- Full payment is made for your course
- We will issue you with a letter of invitation which you must present to Irish immigration when you enter Ireland
- You must hold a valid passport for at least 6 months after your course has finished
- You must have medical insurance for 1 year. We can provide this for you if you wish
- You must provide bank statements as evidence of how you will support your stay.
- You must provide documentation of your work & study history
If you are refused a study visa you will get a full refund of fees less €200 to cover administration costs.
To ensure we deliver a quality product we have limited spaces on this programme. We limit numbers to ensure we have a good nationality and cultural mix.
For more information regarding Irish visas, please visit the Department of Foreign Affairs and Department of Justice, Equality & Law Reform
Social activity programmes
To ensure that students enjoy their stay with us and immerse themselves in Irish culture and way of life, we organise regular activities, social and cultural events including:
-Tour of Bundoran -Water activities
-Team building events -Nature and seaside explorations
-Irish history and culture lesson -BBQ’s
-Movie nights -Traditional pub nights out
-Bowling nights -Gaelic football
-Celli nights -Irish Music and dance show
-Quiz nights -Photo and video competitions
-Food days -Book club
-Weekly cultural excursions to places including Glenveagh National Park, Queen Meabh’s Grave and Sligo town, Slieve League, Lisadell House, Parkes castle, Marble Arch Caves and Derry City.
* The number of evening activities organised varies according to the number of students in English Language Courses but is generally two – three per week.